- BBNaija 2018 winner Miracle Ikechukwu has vowed to pay his tithe in full - Miracle made his intentions known in an interview - He stated that God made it possible for him to win and he intends to show his appreciation Young and handsome pilot Miracle Ikechukwu who emerged as the winner of Big Brother Naija 2018 has made a vow to pay his tithe in full.
A businessman identified as Aggrey Obaje was arraigned for beating his wife over claims that she welcomed a pastor into their house, cooked for him then escorted him out in the night, The Punch reports. NAIJ.com gathered that the 35-year-old was said to have assaulted and injured his wife, Teresa Atieno, on March 30 within Shauri Moyo area of Nairobi, Kenya after the wife could not explain what relationship she had with the pastor. The prosecution said that the wife, Atieno, had welcomed the preacher for prayers while the husband was away then served him tea and buttered bread like she did with any other visitor. Her husband arrived at 9pm and found the wife and the pastor having the meal. “Obaje asked who the visitor was and what he was doing in their house at such an ungodly hour, the pastor replied that he had brought the good news of salvation and would not mind to also pray for the head of the family,” read part of the charge particulars. The court heard that Atieno read
Akinkunle Olunloyo, son of former governor old Oyo State, Dr Victor Olunloyo, was on Monday brought before an Igbosere Magistrates’ Court, Lagos, for allegedly defrauding a financial institution to the tune of N40 million.
The Referees Committee of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) has confirmed the recommendation of its Disciplinary Board to ban Nigeria referee, Joseph Ogabor, from any official mission for one year over attempted match manipulation.
Thugs, armed with machete and other guns on Sunday disrupted a meeting convened by Senator Suleiman Othman Hunkuyi with members of the All Progressives Congress from Kaduna Central Senatorial District at NUT Endwell Hotel.
U.S. President in the White House, describing the visit as “a pointer to two important things. One is, no matter how Nigerians take our own country, this is hugely an important country and this recognition is being manifested in this visit.
Former aide to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has faulted presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu’s claim that President Muhammadu Buhari is the first African leader to visit US President, Donald Trump.
- Outgoing Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger got a standing ovation and a memorable gift from Alex Ferguson before his side's clash against United at Old Trafford - The Frenchman will bring his 22-year reign at the Emirates Stadium to a stop when he quits the club at the end of the season - He won three Premier League titles, three manager of the year awards and all other silverwares in his title cabinet Arsene Wenger visits Old Trafford for the last time as Arsenal manager on Sunday, April 29, for the Premier League encounter against Manchester United. The Frenchman took over as the Gunners manager in 1996, and 22 years after, he will be stepping down as the coach of the club. However, the 68-year-old was given a standing ovation by the fans at the stadium, but the most important was former Red Devils manager, Sir Alex Ferguson presenting the outgoing Arsenal boss a gift wrapped a box. Ferguson saluted Jose Mourinho to show his respect before proceeding to gift his lo
- Kenyan government has reportedly banned night prayers in churches - The session known as Kesha has been stopped following the rise in early pregnancy among teenagers in Narok county - The move was taken in a bid to curb teenage pregnancy as reported by Narok County Commissioner, George Natembeya Reports claim Kenyan government has put a ban on night prayers held in churches in a bid to curb teenage pregnancies. The Narok County Commissioner, George Natembeya revealed in a recent interview that the move was taken following the rise of early pregnancy among teenagers in the county. Natembeya who was speaking at the campaign against child pregnancy shared that 17 girls from Suswa Girls Secondary School in Narok County were found pregnant just a month ago. The alarming rise in such despicable act led to the decision to ban evening prayers held in churches, known as Kesha. There's the belief that the night prayers are an excuse for the young girls to get out of parental pr
- Nollywood actress Ufoma McDermoth has revealed that she welcomed her kids through cesarean section - She spoke about the joys of motherhood - Ufoma said only ignorance would make a woman refuse CS simply because she wants to be a strong ‘Hebrew woman’
Cynthia Morgan has been off the music scene for a while now, which led to the Nollywood actress Adesua Etomi, inquiring about her whereabouts on Twitter. Well, it seems the singer took a time off to solve her life problems, as it is said she is facing a major debt hit. According to Saturday Beats, the music artiste is in a great financial struggle which is disrupting her career. Saturday Beats exclusively obtained court documents showing that Cynthia Morgan has been charged to the Ikeja High Court for failure to pay her rent at her Omole apartment. Sadly, it was learnt that on the same day the artiste was served court papers for defaulting on payment of rent, she was also served with court papers for evading tax. A source close to the owner of the apartment where Cynthia Morgan currently lives told Saturday Beats the amount she owed, which tallies with the information on the court papers obtained by Saturday Beats. The source added that the singer’s brother has bee
A popular food vendor at Oko polytechnic in Anambra state has been allegedly accused of using mortuary water in making her meals. The woman identified as Nwanyi Nnanka, has since then thrown into a frenzy, as she broke down in tears, heartbroken from the news about her circulating around. She had opened up to a journalist, who said the news was a mere conspiracy to tarnish the image of the woman and destroy her business. The journalist identified as Ngwu Victor on Facebook, posted that the news of the woman cooking with water used in washing dead bodies is absolutely a lie. He wrote: ''CONSPIRACY &PROPAGANDA! CHARACTER ASSASSINATION This woman here is called NWANYI NANKA, every Staffs and students in Fed Poly Oko know what am saying. She sell foods like Rice, Beans,Plantain, Meat etc. She cooks like three coolers of rice every day but finish selling before 2 pm. WHAT MADE HER FOOD OUTSTANDING? Nwanyi Nanka is a very jovial and neat woman, she serve
Nollywood actress Rita Dominic has passed across a great advice to the Big Brother ex-housemate Nina through her Twitter handle. BBNaija ex-housemate Nina has being on the news for declaring her love for her fellow ex-housemate Miracle, saying she doubts if she will continue her relationship with her boyfriend Collins. The actress who was an avid supporter of the ex-housemates Nina and Miracle, felt it's her duty to give her a professional advice on how to go about interview questions. In a tweet she made, she advised that it isn't a must to attend to every questions thrown at her during an interview that she should learn how to move away from questions they don't wish to answer. She wrote: "You do not have to answer every single question that the media asks you. Your personal life is yours. You can choose to keep it private. Learn to say- “Next question please”
- The Christian Association of Nigeria has urged Nigerians to vote for a political party that will promote democracy, which translates to justice, equity and fairness for all - The association’s general secretary also urged Christians to vote for a candidate who they think can deliver, when the day comes - He further called on all Christian assemblies, within and outside Nigeria, to observe a Sunday of mourning with a peaceful protest on April 29 The general secretary of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Rev Musa Asake, has called on Nigerians of voting age to ensure they obtain their Permanent Voter Cards (PVCs) in readiness for the 2019 general elections to vote for candidates of their choice, NAN reports. He made the comments at a news conference at the association’s secretariat on Friday, April 27, in Abuja. “Nigerians must vote into power a political party that will promote democracy, which translates to justice, equity and fairness for all. “If Christi